These exciting balancing toys will keep your little ones busy while enhancing their fine motor skills!
Why you'll love it:
- Different themed sets provide varying levels of difficulty:
- Moon and Stars - beginner / 1 moon base + 10 stars of varying sizes
- Squirrel and Acorns - intermediate / 1 squirrel base + 10 acorns
- Chicken and Eggs - advanced / 1 chicken base + 10 eggs
- Weather - advanced / rainbow base + 1 sun, 1 snowflake, 1 star, 1 lightning bolt, 1 moon, 2 clouds, and 3 raindrops
- Endless play ideas!
- Stack it up and topple over for a fun sensory experience
- Once your child has mastered balancing, you can turn it into a game! See who can stack it highest or fastest
- Incorporate it into your themed lessons and provide an interesting manipulative for your kinesthetic learner
- Similar stackers may be used as counters in teaching early math
- Made of teething-safe hardwood
- With blunted edges to ensure a splinter-free play experience, while still providing adequate grip for stacking
Ages: 1.5+. Please do not leave your child unattended with small parts if he/she is still in the mouthing stage.
Materials: Beech wood and linseed oil/beeswax finish
Proudly crafted in the Philippines. Learn more about our raw materials here.