Thoughtfully Crafted Play Materials
Our play and learning materials are designed by a mom-and-pop team, tested by a diverse group of children, and approved by competent therapists and educators.
Safe & Sustainable
We care about the environment and use child-safe wood that have the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification. This means that they are always sourced from responsibly-grown forests.
Our finishing supplies are thoroughly researched and tested before use. We only use non-toxic paint and finishes which are suitable for babies and children.
Made with Love
Every single piece is touched by human hands and lovingly made by Filipino artisans who are treated as family.
Humans of Bosch - Toymaker for Love
Shop by Age
Trusted by Parents, Therapists, & Educators
This custom-made jungle gym has been a staple in our clinic at Growing Brain PH. It supports our occupational and speech therapy and even parent coaching sessions to promote development for our children. DevDepot was able to help us match some of our existing equipment not only for expanding its use but also ensuring safety. We’re really grateful to Brian and his family for making high-quality woodwork like this available locally and would recommend the medium-sized one for small clinics needing sensorimotor play.
I work 2 home-based jobs and this play doh activity set is a lifesaver in terms of keeping my 2 year old busy. She can't read yet but is able to do most of the pages on her own since the tasks are kinda self-explanatory. Highly recommended!
We love Dev Depot products! It helps Theody with her physical exercises every morning. She doesn't feel like she's working since it's the natural tendency of a child to explore, climb, hang and slide. Every child should have this!
It's a good partner for the learning tower, and for some reason, my kid loves to push and tumble it around too. Good stuff.
Our little one loves simply climbing up and down the learning tower just as much as he likes learning to / helping out with the dishes. His initial excitement from seeing his new "toy" eventually faded, but its utility keeps him engaged and coming back to the tower.
We love our ramp! It can turn into a slide, climbing ramp, expressway for their toy cars, tunnel and more. We can easily adjust its incline too. Hooray for open-ended toys :)
Dev Depot’s products are one of a kind. Their products have made a huge impact and difference in the many children we work with, with regards to both fine motor and gross motor skills. Brian takes extreme pride and care into everything he creates, using only the best and safest materials. Our kids have loved using his Pikler and it has helped improve their skills greatly. I always choose Dev Depot for our kid’s play equipment and tools.
I'm having issues in encouraging my son to write. He is very interested in doodling, pero ako yung pinagddrawing niya. Hindi ko alam bakit ayaw niya magsulat noon. Then I found DevDepot from our facebook group. Na-inspire ako sa story nila. Kala ko for special needs lang yung mga products, tapos nung nag browse ako at nagtanong tanong kay Ms. Anne, found out that this product could help me with my problem. Order agad si momshy nyo, at pagdting, nagamit agad ng anak ko. Mga 1 week lang siguro ok na ang pencil grip niya. Pero it depends sa kids ha. So not sure sa pacing ng baby mo, basta encourage mo lang. 🥰
Nilagay ko sa Review title, "Multipurpose". Why? You can use it different ways:
1. Dahil reversible ang order ko, pwede siya small saka capital letters.
2. Pwede gamitin yung stick, pwede din little hands
3. Patong lang paper, then kalmadong pag-trace lang ng pencil, may letter stencil ka na.
4. Hindi ko alam ano tawag dun, pero may phase kasi yung anak ko na ng-lalagay ng mga maliliit n kung anu anu sa kung saan saan. So ito gamit ko para dun niya sa board ilagay yung Mongo seeds or beads. PLEASE SUPERVISE. baka malunok o kung saan ilagay ni bebe ang monggo.
5. Pipe cleaners + letter board = insta name art. So kala nila galing galingan ako mag-bend bend ng pipe cleaners. 😅
6. Nagawa narin siyang lagyan ng rice crispies at kung anu anu pagkain. Ewan ko bat pinipila yung mga pagkain sa letters (make sure to clean it before and after ha)
7. Pwede din charcuterie board. char! Semi char! Charcuterie Board ng kids, why not diba? Tapos post mo sa Home Buddies, tag mo DevDepot. Sikat ka na after.
8. Pwedeng weights pang exercise. Ambigat besh, totoo. Kapal din! (Kasing kapal nung nangutang sayo na galit pa pag siningil mo.) Pero ayun nga... need yun weight para kahit pangigilan ng mga kiddielets, chill lang siya at di uuga uga.
9. Sabi ng Mom ko, pag nalooban daw kami sa bahay, pwede siyang pang self defense. Sure deads daw pag nahampas ng board. 🤣 O, may weapon of choice ka na sa Zombie apocalypse. Thank me later. You're welcome. 🤣
10. Syempre, dahil sa tibay niya, pwede na siya ipamana. Teka, may tissue ka? Kuha ka muna baka maiyak ka. Siguro pag di na siya gagamitin ng anak ko, i-ddisplay ko padin siya sa house. And remember how my kid was once a kid. Madaling matandaan ang memories kung may makikita ka to remind you. Tapos magagamit mo siyang conversation piece sa apo mong susunod na gagamit o sa mga amiga mong naka-pustiso na rin. 🤣 Kidding aside, for me, timeless piece kasi siya eh. Never ako nagsisi na nag invest ako sa board na ito.
Shawrawt kay Ms. Anne at Sir Bri. Salamat sa napaka gandang tracing board! Made with love and kids in mind. 🥰 At sayo na nagbabasa, salamat nakadating ka sa huling part ng review ko. Sa uulitin! 😉
The boards help my daughter strengthen her writing hand and helps in developing further her writing skills. The boards are safe. No sharp edges. No foul smell from varnish or anything like that. Excellent craftsmanship.
We have most of their play equipment in different sizes as this became the kids “playground” at home eversince the pandemic. The frame is very sturdy and well-made and have been used frequently by the kids and for physical therapy also. Highly recommend as this will last for years and can be passed on to others when ourgrown 😀
Excellent made, very precised and they used high quality wood. Seller is very kind and accommodating. Thank you so much! :)
Impressed with the product. The illustrations are well drawn and the print was made with high quality materials.
I love that we discovered dev depot in one of the social community that I joined in. We are really looking for this kind of product for my active 4 year old to play indoors since the pandemic. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Pikler triangle and the slide. My son enjoyed it very much. Even my 13 y/o daughter find it really cool to have a makeshift tent to hang out in. Very satisfied. ❤️
Received the boards already today. It's really worth the wait! Ganda ng pagkagawa sobra. My son tried it and sobrang happy ng heart ko, he likes writing on it while telling me the letters. Tbh, he really hates writing, pero kanina, game na game sya at napa upo ng 10 minutes at tinapos lahat ng boards! And dahil very good sya, thanks sa freebies na peg people, yun ang nabigay ko as good job prize. Thank you so much, Anne! Till our next! Stay safe, healthy and happy! God bless your family.
Here are my kids, ages 3.5 and 1.75 enjoying their #piklertriangle at home with moderate assistance from us. Different from your local park playground, this simple design can enable your child to hit developmental milestones and achieve better coordination. You can easily compare it to climbing a tree and balancing on the branches. The attachments—a ladder on the left and a balance beam on the right can be configured by adjusting the height depending on the child’s skill level.
Since we live in a city where outdoor parks are rare, children have no outlet for releasing energy and cabin fever is rampant. If you have small kids and have a bit of extra room in your home, this would be a great addition. I cannot tell you how much my daughter, who was low muscle toned when she started, improved physically and developmentally with this piece alone. Her self awareness and speech also improved dramatically. This has been one of my best investments so far. 🙏#piklertriangleph #physicaltherapyforkids #lessipadtimefosterscreativity #improvemotorskills