For pre-order. See description below for current lead time.
Meal prep? Baking? Washing dishes? Our learning tower will surely help your children accomplish it with ease. Now there's no need to choose between ticking off your most urgent chores and spending quality time with your little ones.
Why you'll love it:
- Enables children to reach the stove and kitchen countertop, satisfying curiosity and building confidence.
- Adjustable height levels to adapt to growing children.
- Fully enclosed on 4 sides for maximum safety - because the last thing you need is to worry about your child while whipping up your favorite recipe!
- Extremely versatile: converts to a 2-seater table and pairs well with our Big Cube Chair.
- With furniture levelers to adapt to uneven kitchen floors.
Ages: 18 months+
Materials: European Birch plywood, child-friendly, water-based finish, and clear acrylic
Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 33 inches. Adjustable platform levels at approximately 12, 15 and 18 inches from the floor.
Weight Limit: 60 kilos
Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
Proudly designed and made in the Philippines. Learn more about our safety guidelines and raw materials here.
- Next day ship-out for on hand items.
- Self pick-up available for large items (From our HQ in Cubao, Quezon City). Please drop us a message if you would like to have minimal or no packaging.
- Standard shipping via Entrego Express (1-2 business days)
- Express shipping via Lalamove or Transportify
- Provincial orders are batch-packed twice a week.
- For small items, shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
- For large items, please contact us for an accurate quote before placing your order.
- Depending on your exact location (city proper or outskirts), the lead time is as follows:
Rizal - 2 to 5 business days
Cavite - 3 to 7 business days
Luzon - 4 to 8 business days
Visayas - 7 to 10 business days
Mindanao - 7 to 10 business days
Palawan - 12 to 13 business days
- Store indoors. Avoid leaving under direct sunlight or in extremely humid areas.
- To clean, use a damp cloth followed by a dry one. Do NOT soak. You may use either:
- Toy cleaners (test first on a small surface), or
- A mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water
Our little one loves simply climbing up and down the learning tower just as much as he likes learning to / helping out with the dishes. His initial excitement from seeing his new "toy" eventually faded, but its utility keeps him engaged and coming back to the tower.
Thank you for this review! We're glad that the learning tower is keeping your son engaged in his activities. :)