Out of stock
Spiral Tracing Board
Spiral Tracing Board
Nurture your child's fine motor skills with our wide range of tracing boards! This material encourages proper development of the hand muscles and enhances pre-writing skills.
Why you'll love it:
- Switch from one exciting activity to the next using the same board: trace it with fingers or the wooden stylus, incorporate it in sensory play by using beads, seeds or pompoms in the grooves, or place a paper over it and color over it as a stencil.
- Reinforces shoulder and arm strength, muscle memory, and the higher level tripod grasp.
- Includes wooden stylus and built-in stylus storage.
- Sanded to perfection and features a bespoke, hand-rubbed finish.
This article provides more information on pencil grasp development.
Ages: 2.5 years+
Materials: Maple, Poplar or American Sycamore solid wood and plant-based oil finish
Dimensions: 10 x 10 inches, 0.75-inch thick
Proudly designed and made in the Philippines. Learn more about our safety guidelines and raw materials here.
- Next day ship-out for on hand items.
- Self pick-up available for large items (From our HQ in Cubao, Quezon City). Please drop us a message if you would like to have minimal or no packaging.
- Standard shipping via Entrego Express (1-2 business days)
- Express shipping via Lalamove or Transportify
- Provincial orders are batch-packed twice a week.
- For small items, shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.
- For large items, please contact us for an accurate quote before placing your order.
- Depending on your exact location (city proper or outskirts), the lead time is as follows:
Rizal - 2 to 5 business days
Cavite - 3 to 7 business days
Luzon - 4 to 8 business days
Visayas - 7 to 10 business days
Mindanao - 7 to 10 business days
Palawan - 12 to 13 business days
- Store indoors. Avoid leaving under direct sunlight or in extremely humid areas.
- To clean, use a damp cloth followed by a dry one. Do NOT soak. You may use either:
- Toy cleaners (test first on a small surface), or
- A mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water